James HarrisGobal Managing Director
- Strategic planning
- Global growth
- Business transformation
- Post merger integration
- Japanese markets
- M&A transaction support
- MBA, Heriot Watt University – Edinburgh
- BEng, Electronic Enigneering – Bournemouth University
- MIET – The Institute for Engineering and Technology
A Founding Director of Turner Harris, James brings over 10 years of experience in strategic consulting and advsory, leading projects for clients such as Amec Foster Wheeler, Sellafield, Rolls-Royce, EDF Energy and Government agencies between the UK, the US and Japan.
Our success is driven by the quality of our advisory team. Bringing together thought leaders and recognised experts from around the world together provides our clients with access to a pool of talent with a truly global perspective.
With over ten years experience advising in global nuclear markets, specialising in Parent Body Organisation contracts, Government Industrial Policy, Project Financing and Small Modular Reactors, James is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Energy Harnessing taskforce and the World Nuclear Associations taskforces on economics and supply chain development. He has advised the UK Government and the Energy Technologies Institute on the future of Small Modular Reactor Deployment in the UK.
James speaks regularly at global forums on the topic of nuclear energy policy and security, and on the development of global supply chains for New Build and Operational sites. He holds an MBA from Heriot Watt University, and is a member of the Institution for Engineering and Technology.
- DECC SMR Feasibility Study – European market assessment lead
- Energy Technologies Institite – SMR Deployment Enablers – Finance and Policy lead
- Magnox PBO Bid (Amec/Atkins/RR) – Acquisition strategy and Post Merger Integration
- Country Manager – Japan (Amec plc)
August 18, 2017
February 10, 2017
January 24, 2017
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: