Mika Liang-PriceCorporate Development Manager
- Maret research
- Global development and FDI
- Supply chain structuring
- Account management
- Japan/China/UK cultural integration
- B.A. – Economics – Ryukoku University, Kyoto, Japan
Mika leads Turner Harris’ client accounts in the Asia Pacific region.
A qualified economist with fluency in in English, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean, she has supported projects around the globe (including China, Taiwan, Japan and the UK) for leading household names such as Honda, Nissan, Sojitz Corporation and Teijin.
She brings particular experience managing large supply chains, and in managing key relationships with clients and suppliers across international time zones in support of major product development programmes in the automotive and energy sectors.
Turner Harris delivers results that are practicable and fit-for-purpose. That is part of what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Account Manager – Tier 1/2 supplier to Honda UK – Swindon, UK.
- Advisor to the Regional Director – Sojitz Energy and Metals division – China / Japan.
- Sales and account manager – Teijin corporation – Japan
August 18, 2017
February 10, 2017
January 24, 2017
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: