Senior Associates (London)
On the back of significant growth, Turner Harris is now looking to grow its team of Senior Associates in London.
Our associate model works through building long-term relationships with talented candidates across the globe with significant experience and reputation in their sector, but who value diversity and flexibility in their careers.
Our highly rated strategy and change team advises private sector and government clients across a range of energy-related strategic development and change initiatives. We also guide our clients through international expansion and acquisitive growth. We act for a range of blue-chip clients in a broad remit to support their most complex business challenges.
Our associates enjoy:
- The very best national and international work;
- Flexibility in engagement location and scope of work;
- Attractive terms and conditions of contract.
“Turner Harris is a boutique management consultancy practice, serving clients in the energy, infrastructure and technology markets internationally. We bring a passion for our work, and a depth of knowledge gained from experience on some of the largest and most complex programmes undertaken around the world.”
We are looking for individuals with significant and relevant experience in our practice areas. Candidates must be technically excellent but equally important, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development. They will be equally at home leading sole engagements, or as part of an expert team with a strong client focused approach. Exceptional communication skills are a fundamental requirement, as are a solid academic foundation.
Particular expertise in any of the following areas would be of advantage:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Technology commercialisation
- Innovative low-carbon energy technologies
- International supply chain development
- High risk infrastructure development financing
- East Asian markets (Japan/China/South Korea/Taiwan)
- Significant (>15 years) experience in any one of our practice areas in a senior role;
- Superior interpersonal communication skills;
- A creative approach to problem solving;
- A clear understanding of the challenges facing the global energy industry;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Excellent professional ethics;
For more details, please contact email@example.com in the first instance. No recruitment agents or representatives will be entertained.