Alan LilleyManaging Consultant
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- BSc (Hons) – Queen’s University Belfast
- Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants
- Fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Fellow of the Institute of Energy
- Chartered Engineer – registered in the UK
- Holds UK Government security clearance
Alan specialises in performance improvement largely through the deployment of change management techniques to deliver solutions to complex organisational problems – generally on an enterprise wide or global scale.
He interacts naturally and easily from delivering strategic recommendations to helping end users see the merits of change. In particular, he enjoys working with his stakeholder community and seeing them realise results that are sustaining
Alan brings experience working on engagements for a diverse range of clients in global locations, covering the Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, Manufacturing and Finance sectors.
We believe in supporting the development of a robust and sustainable future for the global energy sector. Energy is so fundamental to our way of life that we must ensure its long-term success.
Prior to joining Turner Harris, Alan held a number of senior roles across the advisory and operational practice areas.
- JP Morgan – Change Management Training – Delivery of training programme in change methodology and techniques to 180 delegates.
- Pakistan Oil and Gas Producer – Review of corporate strategy and its delivery throughout the organisation for an oil and gas operator
- BP (UK) – Transformation Management – Field of the Future (SE Asia, EMEA & USA) – Working as Production Advisor in the tertiary phase of BP’s DOFF (Digital Oilfield of the Future or “Field of the Future” Flagship initiative)
January 28, 2018
February 10, 2017
January 24, 2017
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: