John McDonaldSenior Advisor
areas of expertise
- Nuclear Power and Defence markets
- Corporate Governance
- Programme management
- Commercial Development
- Strategic planning
- MBO / LBO
- Partnering / JV strategy
education & accreditations
- MBA, Henley Business School, UK
- BSc Hons, Electrical Engineering Science – University of Salford
- FIET – Fellow of the Institute for Engineering and Technology
John is an accomplished business leader with broad multi-functional experience and track record of developing and implementing successful growth strategies for large enterprise.
A chartered engineer with an MBA from Henley Business School, John was elected as a Fellow of the IET in 2012 in recognition of his business achievements in the engineering & technology sector. He has a history of achieving business growth in the challenging UK nuclear, defence and telecommunications markets.
John advises Turner Harris and our clients on a range of engagements; looking at strategic planning, programme delivery and tactical underpinning for key transformation programmes.
Selected Projects & Roles
- Divisional Director, Jacobs Directing the development of a multi-disciplinary design house business supporting AWE. Commercial interface with AWE for major contracts.
- Operations Director, Bilfinger Industrial Automation Services
- Director, ATG – Strategy development and implementation activity, Led the MBO programme that saw ATG acquired by Bilfinger Berger.
- Chairman – IET M&WC
If you’d like us to contact you, please start by completing the form: