Kris MacCroryExecutive Director
- Transformational Change
- Operations & Process Improvement
- Programme Management
- Cultural Change and Integration
- Nuclear Markets
- MEng – Mechanical Engineering – Sheffield Hallam University
- APM Practitioner – (Full Member of the Association for Project Management)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- MBA (completion 2019) – Warwick Business School – University of Warwick
As part of the executive team for Turner Harris, Kris guides our development and success across a range of markets, managing core business operations and relationships with key clients. He is an experienced consulting professional delivering advisory and implementation support focussed on strategy development, operations and process improvement, programme management, and transformational change.
Kris has held senior management roles in established multi-national organisations, SMEs and new ventures. He is experienced in international collaboration and has supported leadership teams in establishing new enterprise in foreign markets. He is extremely conscientious towards different cultures and environments, and skilled in building relationships to achieve team success.
Kris has acted as an advisor to major organisations in the UK and internationally, proving himself to be confident and comfortable working at all levels of an organisation whether it be integrated within a focused project team or working with senior executives and C-suite stakeholders.
- Process Improvement Lead (Lean and Six Sigma) – Digital Transformation – Nuclear Decommissioning.
- Project Lead – Strategy Development and Policy Recommendations – First of a Kind (FOAK) Small Modular Reactor (SMR).
- Project and Programme Management Consultant – Development of Processes, Procedures, Culture – Nuclear New Build.
- Programme Governance and Quality Assurance Specialist – UK Electricity Generator.
- Business Manager, France – Amec Foster Wheeler.
If you’d like us to contact you, please start by completing the form: