Tom O'SullivanHead of Practice - Asia
areas of expertise
- Capital asset management
- Infrastructure finance
- Energy policy
- East Asian Markets
- Market analysis
- Defence markets
- Financial due diligence
- Risk management
- B.E., Civil Engineering, University of Cork, Ireland
- FCA – Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accounting
A chartered accountant and civil engineer, with over 30 years of advisory and consulting experience in global organisations, Tom is an expert in advising clients in managing the risk of their investments in foreign markets, with a specialism in Energy, Infrastructure and Defence.
He has previously held senior management roles in Citigroup, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and various power generation and infrastructure companies, as well as overseeing significant investment portfolios for successful regional asset management funds in East Asia.
Based in Tokyo, Tom regularly speaks at events on energy finance and investment, and advises clients in the public, private and academic sectors. He has a B.E. in Civil Engineering from Cork University.
Selected Projects & Roles
- Managing Director – Mathyos Global advisory – Tokyo, Japan
- Chief Operating Officer – Gartmore Asset Management
- Vice President – Citicorp Japan
- Chief Operating Officer – Deutsche Bank Japan
- Chief Administration Officer – Merrill Lynch Japan
- Associate – PriceWaterhouseCoopers
If you’d like us to contact you, please start by completing the form: